Parni11a's Dream Experiences

Interviews Forums General Forum Parni11a's Dream Experiences

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by YouAreDreaming YouAreDreaming 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    parni11a
    parni11a
    Participant

For the past half-year or so, since approximately the winter of 2013, I have been having dreams that are instructive and revelatory. I would like to begin with one of those episodes. In fact, this is the dream that motivates me to become more experimental with exploring the dream “reality”.

It is a short story. As I woke up on an easy, sunshiny morning, there was the undeniable sensation of emerging from the dream world. It felt as if a coagulation of electrons and atoms and molecules was drawn from the atmosphere around me, gluing themselves together to form — me! As I opened my eyes, I felt both the strangeness and the familiarity of my surroundings.

I felt the strong knowing that the dreamworld was “home”. I wanted to go back. But, I also realized that I was STILL HOME, even while experiencing a different aspect of…well, the dreamworld.

As I arose from bed, I could detect shadows and glimmers of “home” that were now disguised as walls and windows and carpets and furniture that belonged to THIS dream.

The memory of this incident stays with me constantly, which means that my eye often looks for the dream substance behind the objective world that I am looking at. I KNOW…I know, I know, I know…that every dream location is right here, right now. It is simply disguised.

But, what causes the disguise? The answer to this question is what drives me.

YouAreDreaming
    YouAreDreaming
    Keymaster

For the past half-year or so, since approximately the winter of 2013, I have been having dreams that are instructive and revelatory. I would like to begin with one of those episodes. In fact, this is the dream that motivates me to become more experimental with exploring the dream “reality”.
    It is a short story. As I woke up on an easy, sunshiny morning, there was the undeniable sensation of emerging from the dream world. It felt as if a coagulation of electrons and atoms and molecules was drawn from the atmosphere around me, gluing themselves together to form — me! As I opened my eyes, I felt both the strangeness and the familiarity of my surroundings.
    I felt the strong knowing that the dreamworld was “home”. I wanted to go back. But, I also realized that I was STILL HOME, even while experiencing a different aspect of…well, the dreamworld.
    As I arose from bed, I could detect shadows and glimmers of “home” that were now disguised as walls and windows and carpets and furniture that belonged to THIS dream.
    The memory of this incident stays with me constantly, which means that my eye often looks for the dream substance behind the objective world that I am looking at. I KNOW…I know, I know, I know…that every dream location is right here, right now. It is simply disguised.
    But, what causes the disguise? The answer to this question is what drives me.

Welcome back Parni11a,

I can honestly relate to what you are saying. In the current book that I am writing, I try to take the reader into the mechanics of perception to illustrate how time/space emerge similar to how a computer would simulate reality. The idea is to have the reader look at how information requires information processing to produce a “final product” as described by our sensory model of reality, or the Phaneron (Which Anthony Peake introduced me to that term, and was coined by Charles Sanders Peirce and is essentially the real world filtered by our sensory input (sight, hearing, touch, etc).

It is in studying the Phaneron as part of our recursive feedback loop and in dreams, this describes the mechanism by which our dreams simulate space and objects similar to how a computer would plot vectors and create meshes that then have bit-map (color textures) applied to them brings us to concepts such as the Cartesian Theater, or Anthony’s Bohmien IMAX. These concepts describe what our mind uses as a type of virtualized computer screen by which it “renders” our perception of reality as well as our dreams as part of that feedback.

What that means is information or data enters our Phaneron and our mind renders that information into a “final product” to produce a meaningful view of what that information is. Thus the space we see within ourselves doesn’t exactly have to exist as Space because at the meta-data level, it’s just mathematical vectors. If space only exists as a simulation in our experience of reality, then could space also exist as a simulation within our physical reality?

If there is no such thing as space (because at the meta-data level it’s only information) then the Universe as information doesn’t need the same spacial volume that the information represents in a final rendered product. Thus we are coming closer to what I call the “Conscious Singularity” implying that all of us reside within a singularity that is aware and producing information that it uses to simulate reality experiences.

Thus we reside in a non-local fixed vector whereby all space/time that we observe is merely information stemming from our collective thoughts within this singularity. This is why you see this layering of dream reality as if stacked on-top of each other like an onion. In reality, it’s because information renders in the same fixed recursive feed-back interface be it physical reality, dream reality or any sub-reality.

Why this is disguised may stem from more theological concepts that we exist eternally in this unified field of awareness (the singularity) and as it creates time/space as a derivative of how it thinks [dreams] then what else can it do besides create new patterns of experiences as to not be engulfed in eternal boredom. Thus we are all active participants with a defined purpose of evolving the quality of content [reality] that we experience simply for the sake of having new experiences. And from what I can tell, this has been going on for a very, very long time. Long enough to produce something as astronomical in scale as our apparent physical Universe and then some.

So that is where my view is going; that reality emerges as a virtual reality within a conscious singularity from thought that produces the information that describes the content of the reality experience. Behind it all, we still find ourselves but as part of a unified field of awareness within this universally epic singularity of the self.

People like to call it God but that separates it from the fact that it’s still “us” so we shouldn’t alienate ourselves from our origins in this unfolding expression of creation. Hence I revert to a more accurate concept and call it the self for simplicity of slapping on a label of convince.

I’ll also add, that in my dreams I have been able to become fixed in space whereby I don’t move forward rather the dream content moves around me. I have done that simply as an exercise to demonstrate that my Phaneron is a fixed vector within my non-physical location relative to the information that renders around me in the dream.

Those are some of my thoughts, I could be wrong but that is what seems to fit at this point in my effort to understand the more complex nature of reality then the topological “rendering” that we are all seeing at face value.

parni11a
    parni11a
    Participant

“…it’s just mathematical vectors”

Hol-ee smokes! Yes!

While reading your reply, I had to get up from the computer a couple times and walk around, dazed. Your insight hit me right between the eyes.

This IS the direction in which I move. Lately, I have had all sorts of information drop into my lap along this exact line of thinking. There has been a build-up over the past several years of information that I could not quite put together, but I have stored away in my mind waiting for a thousand bits and pieces to associate themselves into something I could comprehend better…and even more importantly, to be able to USE.

You obviously are a skilled writer and are able to explain elegantly and concisely those bits and pieces. I MUCH appreciate your post. I especially appreciate the clear-headed thinking that you have put into your research. IMHO, all of this is practical and useful. It is NOT merely pie-in-the-sky mental m*st*rb*tion.

In the paper that we both like so much (“This is All a Dream”), please note that the author quotes from ancient teachers who knew way back then what this is all about. In ages past, they generally did not record “mathematical vectors” in the same way that we do today. They used a lot of allegories and metaphors to describe what we today might express in an algebraic equation, for example. I think they knew the math intimately, but that it was illustrated using gods, myths, buildings displaying specific proportions, geometric shapes cleverly embedded in their art, megaliths, and etc.

In conversing with this forum, I may use jargon that seems New Age-y, “religious” or “touchy-feely”. My language may seem simplistic to someone who is able to casually drop terms like meta-levels and bit-maps into their discussions. The thing is, I know what you’re talking about. I am able to cross-reference the holistic to the current state of electronic technology. It is my opinion that we are on the same page, while using different formats to describe the same concept.

So, excuse me if I sound too homey, or if I explain myself using earthy language, rather than employing modern-day hi-tech terms. Maybe some of your word usage will rub off on me. It is time for me to become more sophisticated in this pursuit.

I just hope that I do not bore.

With your response, you have given me some reading to do. I have plenty to add to these discussions, but please allow me some time to catch up to where you are at. I have skimmed through Wikipedia, and I see already that we are talking about the same concepts, but from different semiotic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiotics) stances. I would like to present my case from a more even playing field.

UPDATE:

I read your response days ago and was excited to see someone who gets it. In preparing a reply, I began to research some of the terms you used so as to make my reply fit the information you offered. What happened is that a little bit of reading turned into an avalanche of references overtaking me. I studied all day and far into the wee hours of the morning.

I was so overwhelmed that I had to shut it down for a day or two, or else go insane.

I honestly could feel neurons in my brain firing up new pathways.

I think I have now absorbed enough new information to be able to make a response.

YouAreDreaming
    YouAreDreaming
    Keymaster

Hi Kathleen,

I’m glad you found some of my opinions useful. I know that I come across far more technical in how I chose my metaphors but that is also relative to how such ideas have real world applications with math and science. Once one gets over the technical jargon, the message feeds into these processes that describe how reality can emerge from information, and how that information emerges from our collective awareness as organized thought… aka dreams.

What I know from my wonderful little journey into Earth is that for the most part; humanity is caught in a myriad of beliefs, superstitions and assumptions with regards to what reality is. This is not only found due to religious ideologies but scientific ones when the paradigm that the science addresses is not the correct one.

So I sometimes bluntly refer to Earth as “Planet Mind Fuck” due to all the inherited confusion that comes with being born into a pattern and having several different cultural, social, religious and political idiologies shoved down our throats.

We need to clear a path through the disinformation to gain through first person experiences; a model of the larger reality system of which we are all a part of.

Choosing metaphors to connect to these experiences then becomes important in how we communicate our experiences to one another.

Plus that makes life a little more interesting and fun.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.