Open dream study at the University of Bedfordshire

Interviews Forums General Forum Open dream study at the University of Bedfordshire

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by YouAreDreaming YouAreDreaming 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    YouAreDreaming
    YouAreDreaming
    Keymaster

Not sure if this is of any interest to anyone, but I am going to give it a try as it’s a great opportunity to record dreams for a study. Here is a breakdown of what the study is about if interested:

My name is Josie Malinowski, and I’m a dream researcher at the University of Bedfordshire. I’m currently running a study that can be done from your home that is looking at how reading different scenarios just before bed may affect your dreams. Participating in this study involves reading a scenario before bed and then setting an alarm to wake you from your sleep four hours after you go to bed, and recording whatever you were dreaming. In the morning, you answer some questions about the dream you had, and I will be looking at the dreams for the influence of the scenario you read. If you are interested in participating, please go to the following page:
    https://bedshealthsciences.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aWpE7KBI9eZrmPb
    If you have any questions or comments please message me on here or at my university email josie.malinowski@beds.ac.uk.
    Thank you! 🙂
    Josie

On Reddit

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.